MySmile is the lightweight open-source CMS based on Django. It helps creating websites with configurable design and minimum cost.
MySmile is best choose for:
- Small websites aimed on static content with limited dynamic. For instance: "Startup business", "Personal site", "Conference", etc.
- Some prototypes/ideas that looks today tiny but have potential to grow. Because MySmile use Django framework it breaks all barriers for implementation your new features.
- Freshmen Python developers for studying and experimenting.
Innovation MySmile features:
- Using newspaper text organize technology like: columns, incuts.
- REST API form a box. It helps construct mobile and desktop application
- REST API client is available
- Design can be modified by admin panel without any additional program coding.
- There are more then 27 unique designers combination! How we get them? Let's look into calculation. Every page consists of the 3 parts: central-column, right-column, bottom-column. Right-column can have 3 columns. And right-column has also 3 components: photo, youtube, text. Additionally every element can or can't be present.
- Additional menu is creating dynamically from pages that is present inside of page as a link. It works like a mix of "cloud of links" and "bread crumbs". So you open links and it's on the menu.
Source code is available on GitHub.
Get the latest version with the command:
$ git clone --branch=master email@example.com:MySmile/mysmile.git
See unstable development version:
$ git clone --branch=dev firstname.lastname@example.org:MySmile/mysmile.git
Also read documentation or try demo for more information.
- User interface that "Don't make me think"
- REST API with REST API Client
- Google Analytics is connected
- Sitemap.xml is generated on fly
- Internationalization and localization
- Bread crumbs pages