MySmile is the lightweight open-source CMS based on Django. It helps to create websites with configurable design and minimum cost.MySmile is best choose for:
- Small websites aimed on static content with limited dynamic. For example such: "Personal site", "Startup business", "Advertising new Project/Product", etc.
- Some prototypes/ideas that now looks tiny but has enormous potential to grow. Because MySmile use Django framework it breaks all barriers for implementation your new features.
- Freshmen Python developers for studying and experimenting.
- Use newspaper text organize technology like: columns, incuts.
- REST API helps construct mobile and desktop application
- Moreofer REST API client is available, for now it is php client with examples and unitTests
- The design is changes via admin panel without any additional program coding.
- There are more then 27 unique designers combination! How we get them? Let's look into calculation. Every page consists of the 3 parts: central-column, right-column, bottom-column. Right-column can have 3 columns. And right-column has also 3 components: photo, youtube, text. Additionally every element can or can't be present.
- The additional menu creating dynamically for pages that is not in the menu. It works like mix of "cloud of links" and "bread crumbs". So you open links and it's on the menu.
Development version is available on GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/MySmile/MySmile.git.